Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Wright Stuff

Warriors rookie Brandan Wright fancies himself as a blogger. Or maybe AOL asked him to do it. I don't know. In his first entry, he says that he wasn't as excited as other fans when the Warriors defeated Dallas.
But how familiar am I with the Warriors? Well, I don't know any of the guys on the team from summer ball or college or anything like that. But like everyone else, I watched their first-round upset of the Mavericks. I was impressed with the toughness they showed in beating Dallas; dominating them, even. I wouldn't say I was as excited as a lot of other basketball fans, but it was impressive.
Blasphemy!

Nah, just kidding. When you start grabbing 8 boards a night, we'll forgive your transgressions.

Wright also likes playing video games (who doesn't?), tennis, and golf. Don't quit your day job.

No comments: