Monday, August 6, 2007

Must See TV

How crazy will it get tonight?

Bonds is coming home on the verge of 756 and The Enchanter is starting on the hill tonight at 7.

Bonds and the rest of the lineup will be facing Nationals' pitcher Lannan for the first time. I wouldn't blame the kid if he doesn't want to be a trivia question. Lannan is a young lefty (1-0, 5.40 ERA) who just picked up his first win in his last start.

The Nats will be facing Timmy for the first time. Despite not having his usual control, Timmy limited the Dodgers to 2 hits and 1 run in 6 innings of work in his last start. I guess it's some sort of magic. He had one AAA game where he walked everybody and still shutout the other team.

Barry and Timmy. Let the pandemonium begin.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Good story, I have a new sports blog. Visit me at www.phillysports101.blogspot.com. It is mostly national stories and some philly stories.

Dr Jayashree Joshi said...

I wish we had a blog like this one about cricket ; I'm from India.
www.farawaysister.com
Please pay my site a visit.